[BioC] miRNA target prediction algorithm setting used in RmiR.Hs.miRNA package.

Paul Geeleher paulgeeleher at gmail.com
Mon May 9 14:57:47 CEST 2011

Hi

I'm wondering if some documentation somewhere lists which criteria
were used to include miRNA -> mRNA target sets in the  RmiR.Hs.miRNA
package?

For example, say for TargetScan , which version of TargetScan was used
to calculate targets? What were the cutoff's for PCT, Total Context
Score, conservation and which seed matches were included?

Similar questions for the other algorithms!

I haven't been able to find this information anywhere online and it
would be extremely useful!

Thanks,

Paul

--
Paul Geeleher (PhD Student)
School of Mathematics, Statistics and Applied Mathematics