[BioC] SNP retrieval between two mouse strains

sabrina sabrina.shao at gmail.com
Wed Mar 30 17:14:00 CEST 2011

Hi, Malcolm:
Thanks for the information.
I have been to the first website as for SNP query, but it did not work
because I have to specify a value for at least one of the following
fields: chr. Marker range or gene symbol, and I am after the whole geneome

for the  SQL route, do I have to have SQL account if I use RODBC? I
never used that, can you show me what I need in order to go that route?
I am using windows. Thanks

Sabrina