[BioC] Query regarding matchprobes package

Wolfgang Huber whuber at embl.de
Sat Mar 19 19:37:56 CET 2011

Hi Kasper

the makeProbePackage function is now in AnnotationDbi, and the probe
packages are of course still being produced, see
http://www.bioconductor.org/help/bioc-views/devel/data/annotation

The transition already happened a couple of releases ago, and was
apparently transparent to you - as intended :)

	Best wishes
	Wolfgang