[BioC] Calculate coverage on genome.

Fabrice Tourre fabrice.ciup at gmail.com
Wed Mar 16 09:46:14 CET 2011

Dear Martin,
I am appreciated for you suggestion.
I found in GenomicFeatures, there are such method:
transcriptsBy, exonsBy, cdsBy, intronsByTranscript,
fiveUTRsByTranscript, threeUTRsByTranscript.

So maybe I can used these method to got the coverage on exons, cds,
transcripts, introns, 3'utr and 5'utr. Do you have some ideas how to
got the coverages on promoter regions? For example, up to TSS 5kb
regions.
Thanks.