[BioC] mirna102Xgaincdf package

Marc Carlson mcarlson at fhcrc.org
Sat Jan 29 01:21:59 CET 2011

Hi Xiaobin,

It sounds like you need a cdf package that is presently not supported
yet (I will look into this).  But in the meantime you should be able to
easily generate one if you look at the vignette found in of the
makecdfenv package.  You can see it in the documentation here:

http://www.bioconductor.org/help/bioc-views/release/bioc/html/makecdfenv.html

  Marc