[BioC] BSgenome package for Stickleback

Hervé Pagès hpages at fhcrc.org
Wed Jan 26 23:06:55 CET 2011

Hi,

We recently released a BSgenome package for Stickleback under the
following name:

   BSgenome.Gasterosteus.UCSC.gasAcu1

However, we decided to rename it so the new name would follow the
naming convention we've been using so far. The name of the new package
is:

   BSgenome.Gaculeatus.UCSC.gasAcu1

The renamed package also corrects a couple of inaccuracies in the man
page. Only the source version of the new package is available for now
(in release and devel). Binary versions for Windows and Mac will come
later.

The old BSgenome.Gasterosteus.UCSC.gasAcu1 package has been removed
from release and devel.

We apologize for the inconvenience.

H.

--