[BioC] Downloading metabolic pathway data from KEGG

Tim Clough tclough at purdue.edu
Thu Oct 21 20:21:24 CEST 2010

Hi,

I would like to be able to perform graph manipulations in R using
packages from Bioconductor on a known metabolic gene network.
I know it's possible to read and parse XML files from various
websites, such as KEGG, into R.
However, I'm having trouble locating the appropriate dataset(s) to
download.  I'm interested specifically in the metabolic insulin
pathway in mice.
Can anyone point me in the right direction for data from this pathway
that can be parsed and manipulated as a graph in R?

Thank you,
Tim Clough