[BioC] (no subject)

Marc Carlson mcarlson at fhcrc.org
Thu Oct 21 18:04:31 CEST 2010

Hi Emma,

That error usually means that the library with the command you are
trying to call is not yet loaded.  If read.exon() was part of xmpacore,
then you would need to just say:

library("xmapcore")

And demote your 1st command to being the 2nd.  But since read.exon()
doesn't appear to be part of xmapcore (or loaded with it), it looks like
you may have other issues going on.  But since you have not given us
your sessionInfo() or a reproducible example, I can't fully help you out.

You might want to have a look at the posting guide and try again.  It
really does make a big difference in terms of whether or not we can help
you.

  Marc