[BioC] Problem of read Illumina bead array data in R 2.12.0

Mark Dunning mark.dunning at gmail.com
Wed Oct 20 14:44:45 CEST 2010

Hi,

Yes, unfortunately this is a bug introduced in the new version of
beadarray. The error is triggered when no qcFile is specified in
readBeadSummaryData. If you have a qcFile then the code should run Ok.

The bug is easy to fix and I will commit the fix in the latest version
within the next day or so.

Best wishes,

Mark