[BioC] ecoli2.db

Clémentine Dressaire clementinedressaire at itqb.unl.pt
Thu Oct 14 11:43:30 CEST 2010

Dear BioC members,

I was looking for a ecoli2.db annotation file but could not find it in

Bioconductor (or elsewhere). From previous posts I saw that some people

have already asked for this and were considering creating one. Can anyone

tell me if such a work is in process or still a project? If not I will try

to create my own. Is SQLForge package the most appropriated for this

purpose taking into account that I only have Affymetrix annotation file?

With adavanced thanks for your help,

Clémentine.

--

Clémentine Dressaire

Post-doctoral research fellow

Control of gene expression lab (Pr. Cécilia Arraiano)

ITQB - Instituto de Tecnologia Química e Biológica

Apartado 127, Av. da República

2780-157 Oeiras

Portugal

+351 214469562