[BioC] Percentage of Variance to be included at 3D graph of Principal Component Analysis (PCA)- made4 package

John Antony Gaspar gasparj at uni-koeln.de
Fri Oct 8 19:04:37 CEST 2010

Hello Sir or Madam,

I am able to generate 3Dgraph of PCA using html fucntion at made4
package but how to go about in calculating the percentage of variance in
all three Principal Components PC#1 (F1), PC#2(F2) and PC#3(F3).

Please help me out with this regard. 'prcomp' provides  Standard
deviation, Proportion of variance and Cumulative Proportion. How to use
them in calculating the percentage of variance at all three PC level.
I have attached here the 3D PCA graph generated and provided the
summary(pca) from 'procomp'.

Thanking you i advance,

With kind regards,
antony