[BioC] Need help in Anova design (contrast.tratment)

Gordon K Smyth smyth at wehi.EDU.AU
Thu Oct 7 01:07:22 CEST 2010

Dear Ashwin,

The Estrogen case study in the limma User's Guide runs without errors as
it is.  So the problem is not with the case study.

You do not give us complete code for your own analysis (what is
'treatment' for example?), so there is no way for us to see where your
error is.  My guess is that you have simply tried to set colnames(design)
equal to a vector of the wrong length.  Obviously the number of column
names needs to equal the number of columns.

Best wishes
Gordon