[BioC] Simpleaffy problems

James W. MacDonald jmacdon at med.umich.edu
Tue Oct 5 15:48:37 CEST 2010

Hi Anjan,

Two things;

First, please don't reply to me alone. The list archives are intended to
be a searchable resource of questions and answers.

Second, you didn't send me the output of sessionInfo(). However, the
matchprobes warning below indicates you are using BioC 2.4, which is
ancient in the context of R/BioC (we are at release 2.6, and will soon
release 2.7). We are not able to give support to previous releases, so
please update to 2.6 and try again.

Best,

Jim