[BioC] Affymetrix HG U295 support in BioC?

cstrato cstrato at aon.at
Mon Jun 28 20:11:14 CEST 2010

Dear Xavier,

Alternatively, you could use package xps, which also supports the
HG-U219 arrays. It uses the official CDF and annotation files from
Affymetrix to create so-called "root scheme files". However, you can
download the pre-built scheme file "hgu219_na30.root" from:
http://microarray.bu.edu/~sshen/xps/

Besides rma normalization xps also allows you to do mas5 normalization
for PM-only arrays.

Best regards
Christian
C.h.r.i.s.t.i.a.n   S.t.r.a.t.o.w.a