[BioC] Affymetrix HG U295 support in BioC?

Sole Acha, Xavi x.sole at iconcologia.net
Mon Jun 28 16:13:41 CEST 2010

Dear listers,

I would be pleased if someone could tell me if there are any plans to include the new Affymetrix HG U295 arrays in the list of supported platforms for "standard" affy analysis packages (affy, simpleaffy,...). Although the array came out a few months ago, it seems that the CDF has not been included in the BioC release yet. By now, the only BioC package I've found that seems to support these new array plates is xps. Does someone know anything more about this?

Thank you very much for your help in advance.

Best regards,

------
Xavier Solé Acha
Unitat de Biomarcadors i Susceptibilitat
Unit of Biomarkers and Susceptibility
Institut Català d'Oncologia // Catalan Institute of Oncology
Gran Via de L'Hospitalet 199-203
08907 L'Hospitalet de Llobregat, Barcelona, Spain.
Phone: +34 93 260 71 86 / +34 93 335 90 11 (ext. 3194)
Fax: +34 93 260 71 88
E-mail: x.sole (at) iconcologia.net