[BioC] RLE Nose t2

Noemi Andor Noemi.Andor at campus.lmu.de
Thu Jun 17 01:59:27 CEST 2010

Hi,

I have used the RMA-Express upon my .CEL files and after that the NOSE RLE T2 test to filter out bad quality arrays. Yet I have so many cel-files that I can't allocate them to their t2-value (they can't be distiguished in the picture). Instead I can print the RLE and NOSE statistics separatly with their corresponding.CEL file. Now my question is, how can the t2 statistic be calculated from the NOSE and RLE statistic? Or are there any other solutions to allocate bad arrays?

thank's,

Noemi