[BioC] xps - creating ROOT scheme fi les

cstrato cstrato at aon.at
Tue Jun 15 17:34:25 CEST 2010

Dear John,

As Jim has already kindly mentioned, you can download all relevant files
from the Affymetrix web-site, see also:
https://www.stat.math.ethz.ch/pipermail/bioconductor/2010-March/032120.html

Moreover, thanks to Steve Shen you can now also download pre-built
scheme files from:
http://microarray.bu.edu/~sshen/xps/
see also:
https://www.stat.math.ethz.ch/pipermail/bioconductor/2010-May/033601.html