[BioC] oneChannelGUI and Affymetrix 1.0 ST arrays

cstrato cstrato at aon.at
Wed Jun 9 21:23:19 CEST 2010

Dear Raffaele,

I do not think that this is an error from APT tools unable to read some
of the CEL files.

The output:
    Wrong number of cells: Expecting: 1178100 and 2A.CEL has: 1102500
suggests that the PGF-file for HuGene-1_1-st-v1 was used and not the
PGF-file for HuGene-1_0-st-v1:

    HuGene-1_0-st-v1 has a size of 1050 x 1050 = 1102500
    HuGene-1_1-st-v1 has a size of 1190 x 990  = 1178100

Thus for 2A.CEL APT seems to require the PGF-file for HuGene-1_0-st-v1.

Best regards
Christian
C.h.r.i.s.t.i.a.n   S.t.r.a.t.o.w.a
V.i.e.n.n.a           A.u.s.t.r.i.a