[BioC] Help strange GSEA error

Chris Fenton chrisf at fagmed.uit.no
Thu Jun 3 13:13:08 CEST 2010

> source('basicGSEA.R')
'envir' chosen:<environment: R_GlobalEnv>
encoding = "native.enc" chosen
Error: '\%' is an unrecognized escape in character string starting "Tag
\%"

> sessionInfo()
R version 2.11.0 (2010-04-22)
i386-pc-mingw32

locale:
[1] LC_COLLATE=Norwegian (Bokmål)_Norway.1252  LC_CTYPE=Norwegian
(Bokmål)_Norway.1252    LC_MONETARY=Norwegian (Bokmål)_Norway.1252
LC_NUMERIC=C
[5] LC_TIME=Norwegian (Bokmål)_Norway.1252

attached base packages:

other attached packages:
[1] limma_3.4.1

Strange never had a problem with GSEA.1.0.R before.
Typical though, right before an R introductory course in microarray
analysis it crashes. Works fine on my ubuntu machine, I guess it is the
Windows XP machines in the PC lab that are mixing things up. Anyone come
across this error ?

Chris