[BioC] phenotypic information of ALLMLL data set

Javier Pérez Florido jpflorido at gmail.com
Wed Jun 2 09:07:58 CEST 2010

Dear list,
I'm using ALLMLL data set (from ALLMLL Bioconductor package). This
package provides probe-level data for 20 HGU133A (MLL.A) and 20 HGU133B
(MLL.B) arrays which are a subset of arrays from a large ALL study.

I would like to know the phenotypic information about these data sets to
run a differential expression analysis: I need the phenotypic info to
group the samples by conditions. I had a look at the supplementary
information of the paper related to this data set, but I cannot make a
relationship between the sample names and conditions.

Any suggestions?

Thanks,
Javier