[BioC] qPCRnorm

Heidi Dvinge heidi at ebi.ac.uk
Fri Jan 8 12:37:15 CET 2010

Hi Andreia,

well, sadly enough that's because I'm a numpty!! When I wrote the
function(s), rather than defining file position using file.path, I just
concatenated names with "/" because at that point I was only intending on
using this function for myself on my mac.

On mac/linux this can be fixed for readCtData by having the data you want
to read in a different directory than your current working directory.
However, for windows you'll need a bug-fixed version of readCtData(). I
have this available, but it hasn't been submitted to the BioC devel
repository yet - it's creeping rapidly higher up on my to-do list. If you
want, I can send you a version off-list.

Cheers
\Heidi