[BioC] vsn and oligo (or xps?) packages for GeneST expression arrays

Benilton Carvalho bcarvalh at jhsph.edu
Mon Jan 4 16:32:04 CET 2010

Hi Tim,

yes, vsn support is planned. The affy and oligo packages share methods with the same name which come to be a problem when adding support for vsn. We already have agreed on a solution and it's just a matter of implementing these changes, which will greatly simplify this task.

As soon as something is available (on the devel branch), I'll get back to the list.

Cheers,