[BioC] Affxparser: warning creating cel file from AffyBatch

Henrik Bengtsson hb at stat.berkeley.edu
Tue Feb 23 12:10:37 CET 2010

On Tue, Feb 23, 2010 at 10:54 AM, Hooiveld, Guido <Guido.Hooiveld at wur.nl> wrote:
> Thanks, I got it. I wasn't aware of the difference between 'file' and
> 'package'.

You're not the first one.  This is a very common misunderstanding and
introduce lots of unnecessary confusion;

  http://aroma-project.org/definitions/chipTypesAndCDFs

It's not uncommon that BioC users/developers say "the CDF" when they
really mean "the CDF package", especially when talking about "custom
CDFs".

Another $.02 of mine

/Henrik