[BioC] ChIPpeakAnno

Julie Zhu julie.zhu at umassmed.edu
Fri Feb 19 15:43:09 CET 2010

Hi Som,

myPeakList is RangedData, where "start" is the start (or summit) of the
binding site, "end" is the end of the binding site, "names" is the name of
the binding site and "space" is the chromosome name.

Here is how to create RangedData myexp from a list of binding sites.

myexp = RangedData(IRanges(start = c(967654, 2010897, 2496704), end =
c(967754, 2010997, 2496804), names = c("Site1", "Site2", "Site3")), space =
c("1", "2", "3"))

Please see ?annotatePeakInBatch for more examples. Thanks!

Best regards,

Julie

Lihua Julie Zhu, Ph.D
Research Associate Professor