[BioC] limma and Rank Products: comparison of the number of results

Wolfgang Huber whuber at embl.de
Wed Feb 17 23:24:41 CET 2010

Juan

did you verify whether your estimates of "FDR" or "Percentage of false prediction", in the way you apply them, are actually accurate, e.g. by independent validation experiments, or by applying your method to biological replicates (where you know that all discoveries are in fact false)?

           Best wishes
                  Wolfgang