[BioC] gene vs disease

Saurin D. Jani saurin_jani at yahoo.com
Tue Feb 16 17:27:09 CET 2010

Hi,

Bring your microarray data to GeneMesh and query them for various diseases category and other biological phenomena.

Its free for public to use and uses R/BioC on back..!! we are in process of publishing paper.

GeneMesh uses full breath of NCBI MeSH database + NCBI Pubmed + NCBI Gene databases. (pathway heatmaps of Diseases related genes , Gene-Gene Interactiosn, Ontolgoy and much more)

http://proteogenomics.musc.edu/genemesh/

If anyone have questions/comments, please let me know.

Saurin