[BioC] timecourse package - Missing data

Yu Chuan Tai yuchuan at stat.berkeley.edu
Wed Feb 10 07:56:35 CET 2010

Hi Marcelo,

The current version of Timecourse is for longitudinal time course data
only. Based on what you described below, your study looked like a
cross-sectional one because time point samples were from different
animals. That's, they were independent. I'd suggest that you use other
software for analyzing your data, e.g. limma.
The cross-sectional method will be built in timecourse in the future.

Best,
Yu Chuan