[BioC] Installing problems of Flow Cytometry on Ubuntu Karmic

Philipp Meng philipp.meng at meduniwien.ac.at
Mon Feb 8 11:52:41 CET 2010

Hi Martin,

Thanks for your fast response. I updated R now to version 2.10.2 from
the repositories directly from the R project.
Now i can install flowMerge without problems.
THANK YOU!
But still, iFlow is not installable. Does it need the development
version of R? Do you have an idea where i could get this?

Thanks,

Philipp