[BioC] please remove my email from the mailing list.

Mon Feb 1 18:46:36 CET 2010

On Mon, Feb 1, 2010 at 12:32 PM, nazanin kermani
<nazanin_kermani77 at yahoo.com> wrote:
> please remove my email from the mailing list.

You'll have to do that yourself.

At the bottom of every email is a link to the mailing list's "homepage":

Go there and look for this sentence at the bottom:

"To unsubscribe from Bioconductor, get a password reminder, or change
your subscription options enter your subscription email address".

Enter your name in the textbox that follows and click on the
"unsubscribe or edit options" button.

Steve Lianoglou