[BioC] Problems of CDF environment while doing RMA

Wolfgang Huber wk.huber at gmail.com
Sun Dec 26 12:33:16 CET 2010

Dear Dong

the error message that you get suggests that you verify your internet
connection - have you done that, and to what result?

The rhesuscdf package is here:
http://www.bioconductor.org/packages/release/data/annotation/html/rhesuscdf.html

What version of R/Bioconductor are you using? (Have a look at the
posting guide, which asks you to provide the output of sessionInfo().)

Also, with statements such as "I also try to install custom CDF file,
but failed." - try to be more precise. What exactly did you do (report
it in a way that others can reproduce it), and what exactly happened to
make you think "it" failed (e.g.: copy/paste the error message)

	Best wishes
	Wolfgang