[BioC] Idea that needs feedback

Gogol, Madelaine MCM at stowers.org
Wed Dec 22 16:58:09 CET 2010

I think a site that makes it easy and fun to post and access R/Bioconductor code snippets would get used. If it was done well.

Maybe something kind of like shell-fu.org, but with longer code snippets?

Some people are already posting bioconductor related questions and code on biostar, just in case you weren't aware of it:
http://biostar.stackexchange.com/questions/961/r-bioconductor-combining-probesets-in-an-expressionset

Madelaine Gogol
Programmer Analyst
Stowers Institute