[BioC] Idea that needs feedback

Saurin D. Jani saurin_jani at yahoo.com
Wed Dec 22 16:20:44 CET 2010

Hi Radhouane Aniba,

What I understand from quick look of this discussion is ..you want to create a
methods (R scripts) library with description in terms ..lets say..

R script 1.R
input:
ouptut:
what is used for...
how output looks like:

modificaions:
comments:

and so, learners can easily grab the code and put it in their script or use the
whole script to start learning R/BioC's capabilities?

if that's the case..I like it..its good resource.

Saurin