[BioC] problem with function

Iain Gallagher iaingallagher at btopenworld.com
Fri Dec 17 20:11:37 CET 2010

Sorry.

That was a typo. In my script deMirPresGenes1[,4] is deMirPresGenes[,4].

Just to be sure I'm going about this the right way though I should say that at the moment I assign the output of another function to a variable called 'tf1' - this object is the same as the deMirPresGenes is my previous email.

This is then fed to my problem function using positional matching.

e.g. tf2 <- cumulMetric(tf1, deMirs)

Which leads to:

Error in eval(expr, envir, enclos) : object 'geneMetric' not found

Hey ho!