[BioC] SPIA package with updated KEGG pathways

Marc Carlson mcarlson at fhcrc.org
Wed Dec 15 19:12:56 CET 2010

Hi Bhaskar,

How recently are we talking about?  There was a release of bioconductor
just a couple months ago, so all the standard annotation packages for
the new release have the most recent KEGG pathways from then.  But if
you need something even more bleeding edge than that, then you should
consider using a package that is tied to a web resource like biomaRt.

  Marc