[BioC] Is there a place to download GenomicFeatures' sqlite from ensembl.

Fabrice Tourre fabrice.ciup at gmail.com
Wed Dec 15 11:03:17 CET 2010

Dear all,
I am trying to make TranscriptDb Object. First I used
makeTranscriptDbFromUCSC, it is no problem. The command is this:
library("GenomicFeatures")
hg19KG <- makeTranscriptDbFromUCSC(genome = "hg19", tablename = "knownGene")

But I also want to look the anotation from ensembl, some isoform
defined different in ucsc and ensembl. I run this comand, it took two
days and not finished.
library("GenomicFeatures")
hgensembl<- makeTranscriptDbFromBiomart(biomart="ensembl",dataset="hsapiens_gene_ensembl")

So I think is there a place to download the sqlite file directtly by
http or ftp?

Thanks.