[BioC] booklet on using R for biomedical statistics

Andrew Dalby ardstocks at gmail.com
Tue Dec 14 10:02:10 CET 2010

I am a bit puzzled as to this discussion. After all the person posting
the booklet would not have had a discussion here except for people
complaining about it as inappropriate. It is a resource, there are
newbies, it is useful, does it hurt anyone?

Yet there are no complaints about a post that I would coniser "spam"
calling for posters at a qPCR symposium. It is not a Bioconductor
symposium per se.

I think the idea of lets all chill out it is Christmas might be appropriate.

Andy