[BioC] SOLiD color space data

Neel Aluru naluru at whoi.edu
Sun Dec 12 20:09:09 CET 2010

Thank you all for the suggestions. I really appreciate it.

Raffaele, I used BWA and it also indexes the genome in color space. Are you doing small RNA analysis with SOLiD seq? If so, what are the steps in your analysis pipeline? Which files format (SAM or BAM) are you uploading into R?

Thank you,

Neel