[BioC] Complete newbie - reconstruct array image with only data file?

Thu Dec 9 22:56:06 CET 2010

Hi,

On Thu, Dec 9, 2010 at 4:43 PM, D M <srafmonkey at yahoo.co.uk> wrote:
> On third viewing, i do need .tifs to get my graphics working.
>
> What i need to know is -
>
> Can i make the graphics (with this package or by any other means) using only .txt file, since these are the only files i have?

If you have a matrix of numbers (presumably your probe intensities),
you can make an image using the `image` function. See ?image

It sounds like your job is to parse your txt file for the probe
intensities, and store those values in the appropriate place of your
"chip matrix," so to speak.

-steve

--
Steve Lianoglou