[BioC] Error coerce in AffyQCReport

Iain Gallagher iaingallagher at btopenworld.com
Wed Dec 1 19:40:16 CET 2010

I had this same error a couple of days ago. It was caused by simpleaffy. I ended up loading simpleaffy separately (before anything else except affy), using it's functions then unloading it (detach) and then generating various other metrics the long way.

I meant to post the error but was too busy.

HTH

iain