[BioC] ShortRead QA Feature

Dario Strbenac D.Strbenac at garvan.org.au
Tue Apr 27 05:00:17 CEST 2010

Hello,

I noticed in the report that there is an example like

ShortRead:::.plotCycleBaseCall(perCycle$baseCall)

that produces a graph of the per cycle base calls, but am wondering if there's a function that can easily give you the underlying table used. i.e. The table like :

     Pos  1      2     3      4     ...     ...    36
Base
A         0.224  ...
G         0.276  ...
T         0.251  ...

I also notice that a readAligned object has 'Alignment mismatch locations' data. Might it be useful to have a similar table to the above table, but with the the different mutations, instead of the bases, as the rows of the table ?

Dario Strbenac
Research Assistant
Cancer Epigenetics
Garvan Institute of Medical Research