[BioC] rMAT tutorial. Data file too large?

Patrick Aboyoun paboyoun at fhcrc.org
Tue Apr 27 18:55:10 CEST 2010

Patrick,
I would contact the rMAT package maintainers, which you can find in the
Maintainer field of the rMAT DESCRIPTION file, to ask them about
expected hardware requirements for their software. Most of the code in
the rMAT.Rnw vignette is not run during the BioC daily software builds
so the build system can't provide any insights on how long the vignette
takes to run under various machine specifications. :(

Cheers,
Patrick