[BioC] exonMap problems

Tim Yates tyates at picr.man.ac.uk
Fri Apr 23 15:03:24 CEST 2010

Hi Tobias!

xmapcore_homo_sapiens_56 is the new database for the xmapcore package (which
is currently going through bioconductor approval)

For exonmap, you will need the 'Old "exonmap" Human Database' from our
downloads page:

http://xmap.picr.man.ac.uk/download/index#ohsdb

Exonmap requires that you first install the relevant ensembl db, then the
downloaded databases (hopefully, the INSTALL.txt file inside the download
explains the steps required)

Cheers,

Tim