[BioC] load failed for 'Rlibstree'

Paul Shannon pshannon at systemsbiology.org
Thu Apr 8 22:09:02 CEST 2010

Herve & Seth,

Thanks for your replies.  Yes, it must be the snow leopard binary problem.

I've tried biocLite (c ('microRNA', 'Rlibstree'))  a few times, always with the same problem.

I should know this, but don't:  what's the best way to install from source?  An option or argument provided to install.packages?

(I have been spoiled by the binary packages you provide...)

 - Paul