[BioC] pdInfoBuilder: invalid class object ("ScalarCharacter")

Hooiveld, Guido Guido.Hooiveld at wur.nl
Wed Apr 7 21:15:47 CEST 2010

Hi Seth,
No, that is not the case.
I noticed the missing quotes as well after sending the email, but that
happened when I removed part of my email address (b/o spam). Thus, to
confirm, these lines of code do not work:
Guido

> pkg <- new("AffyGenePDInfoPkgSeed",
+           version="0.0.1",
+           author="Guido Hooiveld", email="guido.hooiveld at xxx.nl",
+           biocViews="AnnotationData",
+           genomebuild="mm8",
+           pgfFile=pgfFile, clfFile=clfFile,
+           probeFile=probeFile, transFile=transFile);
Error in validObject(.Object) :
  invalid class "AffyGenePDInfoPkgSeed" object: invalid object for slot
"transFile" in class "AffyGenePDInfoPkgSeed": got class "character",
should be or extend class "ScalarCharacter"