[BioC] EBImage package loading error due to configuration of gtk

Gregoire Pau gregoire.pau at embl.de
Thu Sep 3 19:03:49 CEST 2009

Dear Patrick,

Which version of EBImage are you using ?

It looks like that your system is not able to locate the GTK library.
Did you add the 'C:\gtk\bin' directory to the PATH environment variable,
as mentioned in the installation guide ? If not, this should fix the
issue you are mentioning (do not forget to restart R after doing this).

Regards,

Greg
---
Gregoire Pau