[BioC] Very low P-values in limma

Wei Shi shi at wehi.EDU.AU
Thu Oct 22 01:09:44 CEST 2009

Dear Paul:

    The low p-values you have got are not surprising to me. I have got
even lower FDR adjusted p-values than yours. This just means you got
significantly differentially expressed genes. But on the other hand, I
did see much higher adjusted p-values in some of my microarray analyses.
In that case, I will explore the data in more depth such as looking at
batch effect etc.

Cheers,
Wei