[BioC] Very low P-values in limma

Thomas Hampton Thomas.H.Hampton at Dartmouth.edu
Wed Oct 21 22:04:57 CEST 2009

I too find it very odd that a multiple hypothesis correction
apparently reduces P values.  One possibility is that
the duplicate spot weighting in limma is somehow doing a really
superior job compared to a simple t test
that might view duplicates on different arrays as the same thing as
duplicates on the same array.

Tom