[BioC] Querying dbSNP

Steffen at stat.Berkeley.EDU Steffen at stat.Berkeley.EDU
Mon Oct 19 23:38:20 CEST 2009

Also to note is that biomaRt indeed queries Ensembl for SNP queries and
these SNPs are from dbSNP mapped to Ensembl.

The latest release notes from Ensembl 56 state:

Ensembl variation mart 56

    * Removal of Ensembl Celera, TSC and HGVBase information
    * Human now on dbSNP 130

Cheers,
Steffen