[BioC] pd.hg18.60mer.expr_1.1.1 and Nimblegen data for oligo package in R

Adeline Simon adeline.simon at versailles.inra.fr
Thu Oct 8 14:23:45 CEST 2009

October 2009.

I have exactly the same problem Jean-Yves Sgro, posted on July 2008.
I don't succeed in using the read.xysfiles function of oligo package !!?
(same error messages)
Furthermore, as Nimblegen doesn't provide XYS files by default, I'm
especially interested to know if there are packages for Nimblegen
analyses without the XYS files, but rather using the .pair or other
standard files really provided by Nimblegen.
Thanks,

Adeline SIMON