[BioC] One-color spotted microarrays analysis

Pier-Luc Poulin Pier-Luc.Poulin at sbf.ulaval.ca
Thu May 21 16:47:33 CEST 2009

Hi Massimo and everyone,

Thanks for the suggestion. I've read documentation about Agi4x44PreProcess
and Affy packages but I still need advice. Agi4x44PreProcess contains no
method for normalization between print tips within arrays.

Our data consists of single color spotted chips. We need to find a way
in bioconductor to do within array normalization. Limma's normalizeWithinArrays
and marray's maNormMain only do that for two color arrays. I haven't find
any function for normalizing single channel arrays, except for affymetrix chips.

Thanks

P-L Poulin
Research assistant
Université Laval